Ready to confirm your reservation aboard a crewed, inclusive charter yacht?
The booking process is simple and throughout the entire process you'll have a dedicated charter specialist at Sailing Directions to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have.
1) Choose a yacht for your vacation and ask us to place a temporary hold on the yacht for your travel dates. The hold will guarantee availability while you finalize your plans and flights.
2) Once the hold is in place we will email you a charter agreement, which outlines the standard terms and conditions and payment options.
3) Confirm your reservation by sending the signed charter agreement and a 25% or 50% deposit (depending on the time of your booking relative to your charter dates).
4) Upon receipt of the completed contract and deposit your charter reservation will be confirmed. At this point you'll have access to a member account with sailingdirections.com which will allow you to log in and view all the charter details in one place including information about your yacht, crew, destination and preparation information.
5) With your group fill out the preference sheet which allows you to indicate meal, bar and activity preferences so your crew may plan and provision the yacht according to your wishes.
6) Send final payment 60 days prior to your vacation commencement.
7) 1 to 2 weeks prior to your trip dates the crew will contact you directly to discuss your preference sheet, meal planning, discuss how to meet up for boarding on the first day and answer any remaining questions about the yacht, itinerary ideas, and your sailing vacation in general.
8) Arrive in the Caribbean, the crew will welcome you aboard and settle you into your cabins. From here all you need to do is relax and enjoy your crewed sailing vacation!
Please complete the following form or call us at 877 669 2248 to receive rates, availability and full information for the best charter yachts and crew in the Caribbean: